Changes and updates
* Update Tor Browser to 12.0.3.
* Ask for confirmation when starting without unlocking the Persistent Storage.
* Do you really want to start Tails without unlocking your Persistent Storage?
* Update our documentation on the Persistent Storage.
* Avoid crashing when the download of an upgrade is stopped and resumed. (#18435)
* Solve a possible privilege escalation through a symlink attack. (#19424)
* Dennis Brinkrolf discovered that an adversary who could already run arbitrary code as the amnesia user in Tails 5.9, could have escalated their privileges to reading arbitrary files on the system. It might have been possible to use this as part of an exploit chain to gain root privileges.